Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday card with cricut

I had a day to play with my Cricut and found a wonderful frame on the Pooh and Friends cartridge that I had not seen before.  It is the oval of flowers in my card above.  I love it!  For the base paper of the card, I used Making Memories narrow stripe paper from the Maddi collection. The floral frame was cut from yellow cardstock.  The Happy Birthday is printed on white cardstock and it is matted on Making Memories floral paper--also from the Maddi collection.  The hot pink mini brads at the center of each flower are also from Making Memories wc brite.  White cardstock is also behind the flower frame.  I loved this frame so much, that I made a number of cards including a really neat card for Mother's day.  I don't know how I missed this neat frame before, but I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment